Toyota BZ Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Michellin Cross Climate 2s. Not full winter tires, but very close. Excellent reviews across European Reviewers. Have them on our old ICE prior for years (previous versions) and served us very well

Quieter than the tires the car came with. Rated A on full efficiency, but cant really say as temps dropped hard almost a week after i got them installed.-8 C this morning

· Registered
12 Posts
Michelin X-ICE SNOW SUV. I have had these on my Tacoma and 4Runner and no issues. The problem with the BZ is the lack of wheels. I normally install my winter tires on a separate set of winter wheels with their own set of TPMS sensors. Given the wheel problem with the BZ, I am skeptical about purchasing a non-OEM wheel right now. Toyota has no spare Bz wheels for sale.

· Registered
188 Posts
I decided to go with General Altimax Arctic 12's. Maybe they aren't the most roll resistant but I have had 3 sets on previous vehicles and loved them. Low wear, good grip and a decent price.
What size did you go with? Are they mounted to a different set of wheels or did you mount them on your factory set? Would love to see pics if you have any.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts