Toyota BZ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if those who have been waiting for their bz4x (and still want it), have received it yet?

I'm still waiting since early June.

I wanted a FWD with heated seats/steering wheel. My dealer says they get a new batch in every two weeks. Of course the limited AWD have been coming in. He offered me one at $55k. But I declined.

Obviously I won't be getting mine until the new year. Maybe March? or perhaps June? :rolleyes:

· Registered
4 Posts
I ordered mine exactly back in June. I orderred the AWD here in Slovakia. Two weeks back I was told that I will get my car MAYBE till the end of 2023. But that is just a guess. Toyota told that the
FWD will come sooner if I want a base model. Higher FWD model might come later. Supposedly there is some shortage in AWD motors, thats why AWD will not be sooner. At least I can watch more reviews until then a decide what to do ;)

· Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My dealer in New York USA (Hudson valley), says that my order for a FWD xle is not easy to get with a winter package. They will sell me the limited with AWD, but that is the lowest range model. And awd maxes out charging at 100kw.

he was willing to sell me that one at msrp. But I said no.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts