Toyota BZ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just learned from my Toyota dealer that my order for the bz4x is not affected by the recall. He says that the North East, USA has been getting steady deliveries every two weeks for the bz4x. He physically sees them coming in. Mine did not come this past Thursday, but I'm on the list.

·
Registered
60 Posts
has yours arrived in port? If not, no QC hold or recall will appear yet, per dealer conversations. It was my understanding that only cars that made it to the customer were to be recalled. Others will be contained by a QC hold at port or dealer.
Interesting enough is the fact that the dealer cannot supply that info. He says that his regional manager has put in a request for the first one that matches my request. I told him I'll take any color (other than black or white), in hopes it may speed the process. But since only AWD ships to my area, my request is special. He assures me I can get the model/package I want, but it will take time. My order was placed in early June. I do have a VIN number.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Interesting enough is the fact that the dealer cannot supply that info. He says that his regional manager has put in a request for the first one that matches my request. I told him I'll take any color (other than black or white), in hopes it may speed the process. But since only AWD ships to my area, my request is special. He assures me I can get the model/package I want, but it will take time. My order was placed in early June. I do have a VIN number.
I just looked up my vin number Free Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Decoder & Lookup and the factory came up. Is there a better place to search for vin info?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts