Toyota BZ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm waiting on a sport trim bz4x and in the meantime i'm trying to find out what accessories are available. the dealer didn't seem to know much but said that when the new auris came out that the accessories were available within a few weeks.

living in ireland it's often raining and with the dog we always keep the windows open, so wind deflectors are a must. and a decent rubber boot mat, and roof bars. does anyone know anything about the accessory options available?

Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Are you able to get to the Toyota's U.S. web site, toyota.com? If you use the Shopping Tools and go to Build and Price, there's a screen there where you can see the accessories that we have available in the U.S. I'm sure they're are differences -- for example, we only have an "Activity Mount", not a proper trailer hitch -- but at least you can see something. The link below may take you directly there. Hopefully, someone else has better information for Ireland -- the home of my ancestors!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you able to get to the Toyota's U.S. web site, toyota.com? If you use the Shopping Tools and go to Build and Price, there's a screen there where you can see the accessories that we have available in the U.S. I'm sure they're are differences -- for example, we only have an "Activity Mount", not a proper trailer hitch -- but at least you can see something. The link below may take you directly there. Hopefully, someone else has better information for Ireland -- the home of my ancestors!!

thanks md that's really helpful. we don't have the configurator on the toyota.ie website so it's great to see a full set of accessories available. our local dealer will be able to get them no problem. hopefully the after market retailers will make a decent set of wind deflectors soon enough, this doesn't seem to be an official accessory.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts