Toyota BZ Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
LOL, Toyota just emailed offering insurance for my NEW vehicle purchase, lol.

Like I said earlier, the BZ4X team says my name is already associated with the vehicle. I'm assuming it's from adding it to the Toyota app earlier, lol.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
What kind of insurance?

Insurance that you will eventually see the vehicle at some future date?
It looked like some sort of Toyota brand auto insurance. Not seen it before. I got it after I tried to activate connective services through the app. Also got the recall notice and that I would receive a loaner car even though I've not bought it yet. I've probably made some poor soul's life heck for doing that before getting it, lol! :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
It looked like some sort of Toyota brand auto insurance. Not seen it before. I got it after I tried to activate connective services through the app. Also got the recall notice and that I would receive a loaner car even though I've not bought it yet. I've probably made some poor soul's life heck for doing that before getting it, lol! :D
Ha ha!... well let us know if you get the letter telling you that you can claim the $5k or buy-back!... i'd like to use that as ammo for myself!!! :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Go get that loaner!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I guess BZ is still alive and still attached to my account. Charge status updated today for first time since August 2nd. It’s still 33% but miles left dropped from 102 to 99. Still no change on the recall notice.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I tried to update my Toyota app and even open my vehicle with my app while I was at the dealer this weekend and nothing worked. I want to say my battery is completely dead or something else is up.
Assuming your car was at the dealership? If so, wouldn't you just ask the dealership why it hasn't been charged or you can't access? Just thinking...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts