2023+ Toyota bZ4X | FAQ

How far can I go on full charge?
With Toyota bZ4X, travel for more than 450km* without worrying about charge.
* Range may vary with selected vehicle and grade.

Where can I charge?
Recharge via a dedicated wall box, domestic socket or rapid public charging points in a variety of locations. Toyota Connected Services will help you find a charging station near you, wherever you are in Europe.

How do I charge my Toyota bZ4X?
Charging is simple, convenient and perfectly safe using the cable provided with the vehicle whether via a domestic socket, wall box or rapid public charger.

How long does a charge take?
Vehicle charging time depends on the power supply. At public stations, enjoy rapid charging in around 25 minutes. Wall box charging at home or via socket takes between 6.5-19 hours.

Are the running costs low?
Battery-Electric vehicles can save you money over their lifetime. You’ll never need to pay for fuel again, while a full charge from a domestic socket can cost as little as 5€.

What’s the difference between a hybrid and electric car?
Hybrids and electric cars have a key difference. A Hybrid switches between petrol and electric motors, they are self-charging, whereas a Battery-Electric vehicle runs on battery power alone and creates zero emissions.

What is the lifespan of the battery?
Our Battery-Electric vehicles boast the same reliability as any other Toyota. As long as annual services are in place, Toyota bZ4X is covered by a 10-year warranty, so you enjoy complete peace of mind.

WHY CHOOSE TOYOTA BATTERY ELECTRIC?
With over 25 years’ experience, Toyota is leading the way to an all-electric future. With more than 18 million electrified vehicles on the road already and 17 electrified models to choose from, Toyota continues to deliver exceptional innovation making customers happy across the world. Thanks to extensive experience developing battery technology and managing energy flows efficiently, Toyota battery electric vehicles offer reliable, lasting performance.